Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What a Day

I haven't kept up with this blog and I'm sorry as I know so many want to know our story. My next update was to be about the day we met the birth mother. Quite honestly, I cannot write that tonight as my heart is on other matters.

Today was a day of HUGE emotions !!! My precious friend warned and prepared me that the last few weeks/days are the hardest. I felt that first hand today. I am unable to share details of this situation because of legality issues but can share how badly prayers are needed for us over the next several days and into the weekend. I am tired of this and just want our daughter home. We feel somewhat used and abused tonight and COVET prayers for our daughter ( Elise ) and for us. Please stand with us and pray our hearts will be ministered to by the Holy Spirit, pray for Elise's protection, pray for a smooth labor and delivery ( and that BOTH Mike and I can be present.....there is issue with that today ), pray that NO bonding will take place between birth mother and Elise, pray that birth mother WILL follow through and sign her parental rights over, pray that the judge WILL terminate the birth father's rights QUICKLY, pray for our daughter Elise to come home with us days after delivery.

My head hurts tonight, my heart is heavy and I am yearning for Elise to know how deeply we have longed for her in our family and how much we love her !!! I am yearning for my arms to have my daughter in them. That will make up for today......What A Day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment